- 27: Workcover stress claims and Psychiatric IME assessments
- 15: How often you post on social media when on workcover can be damaging
- 15: Medical treatment under workcover- hit and miss
- 14: The processes behind workcover claim denials
- 06: Workcover Surveillance – Dangers of Social Media even using a fake name
- 04: Another year on workcover – Happy New Year
- 27: The worst workcover surveillance tactic we have heard of
- 22: Beware of workcover surveillance this Xmas
- 21: Workcover Insurers are facebook trolls – beware
- 17: Workcover surveillance – recruiting amateur snitches?
- 16: Can I record workcover independent medical examination
- 13: Beware of workcover nurse case managers
- 13: Workcover IME doctors may check for signs of malingering
- 11: Workcover staff joke: swindle compensation into an ‘offshore Cayman Island account’
- 09: What can you do if the IME doctor lied in his report?
- 04: ‘Immoral and unethical’ Ombudsman slams WorkCover VIC scheme
- 03: Beware of the workcover case manager
- 01: When are injured workers sent to independent medical examinations?
- 29: Innovative workcover surveillance techniques used
- 28: Are IME doctors under subtle workcover insurer pressure?
- 27: Obtaining medical care ongoing battle with workcover folks
- 27: IME doctor tricks – Top tips
- 26: Quality of medical evidence used in workcover claims
- 23: Characteristics of bad workcover IME reports
- 21: Workcover insurer – list of questions to independent medical assessor
- 20: When is workcover likely to use surveillance?
- 16: Workcover case manager -The most common non-ethical practices
- 16: Licensed to bill – workcover insurers’ independent doctors
- 14: Don’t fall into workcover independent medical examination traps
- 11: Workcover independent medical examinations – chasing solutions
- 10: Workcover impairment rating is very problematic
- 03: Bad workcover claim experience is harmful
- 02: Workcover surveillance increasingly uses social media
- 02: Disillusioned workcover rehabilitation clinician speaks out
- 02: Workcover insurers reward case managers with bonusses
- 31: Dirty WorkCover insurance tactics are ongoing
- 25: WorkCover and Doctors for Sale
- 23: Welcome to aworkcovervictimsdiary
- 18: Should IME psychiatrist reports be excluded from investigation
- 17: Dear workcover rehabilitation consultant
- 09: Workcover can’t force you to attend company doctor
- 09: Injured at work means loss of control
- 07: Petition to Parliament-Investigate WorkCover
- 04: Can I refuse to see a certain workcover independent medical examination doctor?
- 27: IME and the culture of over-assessment, over-deny, and over-abuse
- 24: Researching IME Doctors whilst on WorkCover
- 23: WorkCover Case Managers – Forgetting ethics?
- 20: Boss not welcome at medical appointments
- 18: Privacy medical records and impact on injured workers – AAT clarifies…
- 18: Common IME Doctor Tricks
- 16: Workcover and the term Psychological Overlay
- 13: When a workcover case drags on it’s harder to resolve it
- 12: Is your lawyer not returning your calls?
- 11: Medical Panel: psychiatric assessment for impairment workcover vic
- 08: Tips for workcover psychiatric impairment assessment
- 04: Injured workers doctors ought to stand & speak up
- 03: Welcome to our freshly updated workcover victims diary!